2 CDs from Kerschbam Zithermusi

Do you have news that would be of interest to the zither community, such as a new zither CD release, YouTube video, web site or publication? Post your announcements here.

Moderator: Dave

DonO

2 CDs from Kerschbam Zithermusi

Post by DonO »

I recently purchased two CDs from my friend Andi Waldschuetz in Warngau, Germany and I highly recommend both. Each CD has 20 tracks alternating between the Kerschbam Zithermusi (an ensemble of 3 zithers and guitar) and the Rauchbergmusi and Biergriagl (ensembles of accordian, violin, clarinet, flute, harp, guitar and stand-up bass Violin). The common denominator in each of the ensembles is Andi: not only has he made most of the arrangements, but he plays the zither, clarinet and violin. The 2 CDs have a total of 20 tracks of zither ensemble music, and 20 tracks of the mixed ensembles. Each of the 40 combined tracks is a gem and beautifully played and recorded. They provide inspiration for all who are learning to play Zither. I know several members of this Forum have met Andi at his workshop and can attest to his skill and artistry.

The CDs can be purchased using PayPal from http://www.kerschbam.de . At the present time, the US dollar exchange rate for Euro is nearly 1:1.
NutmegCT

Re: 2 CDs from Kerschbam Zithermusi

Post by NutmegCT »

Don - for some reason that Kerschbaum page gives me only two choices - the homepage of each group. Can't find any links to anything else ... except this, which I think is hysterically funny:

http://www.kerschbam.de/BonusTitel.mp3

Tom
DonO

Post by DonO »

Tom-

Click on the original weblink: www.kerschbam.de and once the site launches, you can then move your mouse over the pink-lettered KERSCHBAMusi at the top, or RAUCHBERGmusi at the bottom to launch the respective website for the group. Once at each site, you'll see tabs at the top for various items of interest: Actuelles, Gastbuch, etc. etc. I believe the tab at the far right is the list of items for sale. I purchased the Notenheft which is their set of 3 books for parts Zither 1, 2 and 3 a couple of years ago; and most recently the two CDs.
NutmegCT

Post by NutmegCT »

Don - that's the problem. There are no links or tabs at the top of either of those pages.

Weird.