2023 Zither Gathering?

Post all other questions and comments here. New forums will be added as required.

Moderator: Dave

Andy

2023 Zither Gathering?

Post by Andy »

Hey all!

I was curious if anyone had heard of a Zither Gathering scheduled for 2023? I would love to take a trip out to one eventually and meet some of the other people in the country who play (perhaps some of you!). IIRC, there was one last year in Washington Missouri?

- Andy
NutmegCT

Re: 2023 Zither Gathering?

Post by NutmegCT »

Wow - this is amazing. Andy asked about the 2023 Gathering back in January, and no one replied? Sadly, this reminds me of when I joined the forum and tried to learn zither, but hardly anyone here paid attention to my requests for help, and ignored my YouTube "beginner" videos.

Anyway, I think this is what you're looking for: The 2023 Zither Gathering in Washington, Missouri.

2023 Gathering.jpg
2023 Gathering.jpg (102.73 KiB) Viewed 14240 times
"Get your tickets for the Grand Zither Concert!

Tomy Temerson joins members of the 2023 International Zither Gathering to perform on April 2nd at Immanuel Lutheran Church. Tickets are $12 each and can be purchased at the Washington Historical Society Museum or at washmohistorical.org

Sponsorship opportunities are also available! Call 636-239-0280 for more information."
Andy

Re: 2023 Zither Gathering?

Post by Andy »

This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks Tom! I think I might still be able to make it out there, fingers crossed.

-Andy