Zither Sunday November 17,2019

Have you recently participated in a zither event, or know where the history of the zither can be experienced firsthand? Share your experiences here.

Moderator: Dave

Rudy Mueller

Zither Sunday November 17,2019

Post by Rudy Mueller »

There will be a Zither Sunday gathering on Sunday, November 17, at the home of Megan and Kurt Eckroth, Wales/Delafield WI, starting with fellowship and lunch (sauerbratten, spätzl and blauer kraut at about 12:00.

Rudi
NutmegCT

Re: Zither Sunday November 17,2019

Post by NutmegCT »

Grüezi Rudi!

Wish Connecticut were a bit closer to Wisconsin.

Say, what can we do to increase participation here on the Forum?

With over 100 members, you'd think there might be a bit more activity - videos of members playing, instruments, music, etc.

Dank.
Tom M.
Rudy Mueller

Post by Rudy Mueller »

Hmmmm....
Rudy Mueller

Post by Rudy Mueller »

I have asked before to contact those who have e- or "smart" phones.....no response... Other than that, I'm electronically challenged....

....and other than that, what music ARE you people playing???

we will be on holiday for the next two weeks.....after this Zither Sunday( tomorrow....sauerbraten smells really good about now.).. I will continue to watch this site.....and continue Christmas music, my joy....

rudi, da oida
DonO

Post by DonO »

Rudi-

I check in on the Forum periodically, BUT I always enjoy reading what's being served on Zither Sundays in Delafield, WI !!! I make for my dad quite often during the fall and winter Jaeger Schnitzel, Spaetzle and red cabbage and some green vegetable. I picked up a terrific spaetzle press from our nearby Karl Ehmer store (your daughter in Southington will know this store for all things German foods) and the schnitzel crumbs from a Knorr packet.

But back to the zither, I've started to look at my Christmas music for fun. Note to Tom, if you want to meet & play, give a call. There may be others here in Connecticut, but I have no idea.