Stefan,zitherplayer from the Netherlands

Do you have news that would be of interest to the zither community, such as a new zither CD release, YouTube video, web site or publication? Post your announcements here.

Moderator: Dave

Stefan

Stefan,zitherplayer from the Netherlands

Post by Stefan »

Hello! I'm Stefan Huberts (35) from the Netherlands.I'm a zitherplayer for almost 19 years now.
I have to tell you I was not always studying during that period... I played only a small reportoire and that was it...In the last years I invested a lot of time in zitherplaying and learned a lot more..

It's very nice to see that there are zitherplayers in the US too..! I joined the Forum because it's important for zitherplayers too see how other people play..,can post their questions etc..I know sometimes it's very difficult to acquire some information..

If I'm able to answer questions about playing,sheetmusic,instruments etc..I'll certainly try to..

A week a go I posted a new little film on Youtube..The Harry Lime Theme..You can have a look If you want..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40ezTTAtes

Thank you all!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Stefan Huberts
Kennethpauls

Re: Stefan,zitherplayer from the Netherlands

Post by Kennethpauls »

Nice version of the tune/clever. Thank-you.
DonO

Post by DonO »

Hello Stefan-
Do you know Will VanGunderan from Utrecht? He, too, is a Zitherist in The Netherlands. Though I have not met Will, he was very kind to me quite a few years ago, and sent me a tuning key for my very old Alt Zither which had lost it's tuning key. You can see a photo of my Alt Zither elsewhere on this Zither Forum in the section, "Restorations".

Don Offinger
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

Hello Don,

Very nice to hear Will helped you! A month ago I was in Utrecht and played Wills E-Zither..
The sound is perfect..
He's a very good musician and the best Zitherplayer here!

I'll have a look at your Alt Zither.

Stefan